All applications for Kenyan Visas will be processed , paid and issued online as from January 1, 2021. The e-visa can be obtained through www.evisa.go.ke portal.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS FOR VISA APPLICATION
- Valid travel document not less than six months
- The travel document should have at least three blank pages
- Return ticket
- Possession of a visa is not the final authority to enter the Republic of Kenya
- Children under 16 years are exempted from visa payment and are not expected to make visa application
- Visa processing fee is non-refundable.
- All Visa Applications attract a $1 Service Charge
- Engaging in any form of business or employment without a requisite permit or pass is an offence.
TYPES OF VISAS
Single Entry Visa
Issued for single entry to persons whose nationalities require a visa to enter Kenya either for business, tourism, medical or other reasons.
Fee: 50 US Dollars
Issued to persons connecting through Kenya to other destinations for a period not exceeding 72 hours. Those connecting flights directly without leaving the airport don't need to apply for Transit visas.
Fee: 20 US Dollars
This is a visa issued to Diplomatic, Official and Service passport holders coming into the country on official duties, or transiting through Kenya to a third country for official business or duties. It is issued free of charge/ gratis.
East African Tourist Visa
This is a Joint Tourist Visa issued to persons traveling to and within Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda for tourism.
Present evisa Printout to immigration control at the point of entry. East Africa Visa Sticker will be issued at the point of Entry in Kenya.
Fee: 100 US Dollars
Multiple Entry Visa
Issued to Persons who frequent Kenya and their nationalities require a visa to enter Kenya either for business, tourism, medical or other reasons
Present evisa Printout to immigration control at the point of entry.
Fee: 100 US Dollars
5yr Multiple Entry Visa
Issued to USA nationals who require a visa to enter Kenya either for business or tourism.
Fee: 200 US Dollars